Global Technology & Operations
Technology Supply – Production – Chief of Staff Office
Processes & Cost to Achieve Achievements:
• Positioned for reconciliation and remediation of target operation model for 1,500 resources in Operational Excellence Programme.
• Supported Production team in Chief of Staff through internal communications, financial validations and user support with best practices and knowledge management.
• Developed process improvements for Global Technology & Operations for systems support with Infrastructure Technology, Human Resources, and Capital Improvements through needs assessment, data mining, and presentations for senior management for key decision-making on Client Excellence.
• Managed hiring process for all Production Internal Resources (5,000+ employees) in Jacksonville, London, New York, Frankfurt, and Eschborn
• Coordinated travel management, travel budget, and travel approvals for target projects and critical business operations
• Supported key stakeholders and sponsors with project management in CA Clarity PPM, SharePoint, and Excel.
• Reviewed organisation footprint in data centers, contractor agreements, and location strategy for Target Platform.
Employee Engagement Achievements
• Spearheaded flagship video production projects site-wide for data centers, town halls, and site briefings, including cross training to global teams in London and Mumbai.
• Launched Prezi recruitment initiatives for Jacksonville campus, including branding and cultural values with direct feedback from senior management.
• Coordinated task delegation for dbPride, Passion for the Planet, and Culture Committees to increase Employee Engagement bank-wide at hub and franchise service centers.
• Launched Passion to Care blog to share relevant Generation Y and Baby Boomer conversations on communication, leadership, and management.